Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cecily had such a nice baptism day! It was so nice to have our family surround her with their love and congratulations! We also loved the close family friends that came to support her. Thank you Heather, Hunter, Calista and Bailey! It was also so special to share this baptiesm day with her friend Bailey Rollins! I wish I would have taken a picture of the two of them together. Grandma Romney came all the way from California to share this day with us. She gave a wonderful talk about the Holy Ghost. Cecily was so excited to become a member of the church and receive the Holy Ghost. How wonderful it was to have her daddy baptize her and give her the gift of the Holy Ghost. Aaron we are so thankful for the Priesthood Power that you hold that blesses our lives. You are a wonderful husband and father. Cecily I am so proud of you and your decision to be baptized!









6 comments:

G and G Nut said...

What a special day your baptism was, Cecily. I loved being there to feel the Spirit as you were baptized, given the gift of the Holy Ghost, and confirmed a member of the Church. You always make me smile! :-)
xoxoxoxo

Brooke said...

Wish we were there. looks like it was awesome

Jessica said...

Thanks for filling us faraway relatives in...we liked when we could actually GO to the Scott baptisms!!

(We're coming for Spring Break--Mar30-April 4...can we come a stay for a few days?)

Anonymous said...

SO GREAT to see you yesterday.....we need to plan more days out!! I MISS YOU! Thanks for making my "birthday" day so WONDERFUL!! What a great day for Cecily. YEAH!!! She looked beautiful!

How does April 17 and 18th sound for a girls weekend??? We'll talk about it!!!

elizabeth scott said...

We would love the Romney Gang to come hang out with the Scott Clan! You have an open invitation! Just let me know what days you are coming so I can pretend my house is clean and I do laundry and grocery shop.

elizabeth scott said...

Kristie I would love love love to do the April Girl's Weekend! It was sooo fun to spend time with you!!!! You have to be the hippest "28 year old" I know!!!!