Sunday, February 8, 2009

It is February and I love this time of year because it means VALENTINES DAY!

This week I had lunch at Tia Pan with Kristie and her darling son Trey! I visited Amy Foote with Jana and Michelle. Loved the new house Amy! It was fun to visit!!!

I am determined to finish Goose Girl tonight! I am enjoying this book! Aaron and I had a date this Thursday and decided to work out 3x a week. I worked out Friday and Saturday!!!!! I feel happy about this! My mother in law (Sherrie) made me a cute Valentine Star!!!! Thanks Sherrie! I want to buy heart wreaths to put on my windows in the front of my house but they are $19 each! (Rip off!!) I will buy them on sale after Valentines day for next year.

My sister Heather is teaching Love and Logic in Washington and I wish I was there in her class! I want to read this book she suggested to me (Words Will Never Hurt Me by Sally Ogden and Self Concept CD by Love and Logic) I hear it is a great read for anyone with teens or tweens.

My camera is not downloading tonight so this is my week with no pictures.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Wierd ... Heather sent me a book she recently authored called "Words that I Hope Hurt You." Hmmm, she must still have some pent up angst over all the dinners mom made her share with us as she sat there refusing to partake. Wish I was ever deemed worthy to sit at the bar with you guys. That is why every house I buy has to have a bar so that I can sit at it whenever I want.

Jessica said...

Actually ... that was me no Jessica. It is wierd to see her head on my comment. Very disturbing.

Jessica said...

Ryan's ridiculous.

And I think I need a continuosly Love and Logic class. I'm not good at listening to the CDs and need the constant class reminder of why I want to put in the extra effort of parenting that way.

Brooke said...

You have been busy. Good for you for reading a book. Spencer tells me to read more and I probably will some day. Any suggestions, let me know. love ya and Happy Valentines!

Anonymous said...

So fun to be with you. I want to go get the book noW!! Love ya!!

elizabeth scott said...

Ryan you crack me up! I had completely forgetten about the Hayward house with the bar. I never knew how cool it was to sit at it??? Wow you have the best memory or anyone I know. Jessica I need to call and find out when you are coming so I can make some yummy food for you guys.

elizabeth scott said...

Kristie
I love love love the Goose Girl! It was such a fun read! You will love it! Get it this week!