Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cecily is getting Baptized!!!!

Well we are so excited for this weeks events! Grandma Romney is coming to visit on Thursday! Cecily is getting baptized on Saturday! Garrett turns 5 on Sunday!!!

6 comments:

Just Jana said...

Hurray for Cecily and Garrett!!! What BEAUTIFUL pictures of Cecily! She will so cherish the pics of her special day! Enjoy the BIG day and having grandma for a visit!Soooooo FUN!

G and G Nut said...

I'm counting the hours!!!
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love her announcement! Kenzi does such a good job!
Yeah for Cecily and Happy Birthday Garret.

Tiffany Robinson said...

beautiful pictures. who took those? Yeah for Cecily that is awesome.

Brooke said...

What a darling announcement!! I wish I could be there. :) love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Darling announcement, darling dress and hat!! We are so happy for you Cecily. We still need to make a play date!!!