We had a nice visit with Santa Clause this year. Garrett was very excited to tell Santa he had been very good and had a few things on his list!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Posted by elizabeth scott at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had a nice visit with Santa Clause this year. Garrett was very excited to tell Santa he had been very good and had a few things on his list!
Posted by elizabeth scott at 10:42 PM
5 comments:
That picture of Blake is sooooo AWESOME! Love IT!
Poor Blake! I love that picture!
what a cute Santa - I just wanted to appologize for sunday - I can't believe we started the year off on that foot! You were great though - thanks again for being so patient with my crazy screamer! :)
Too cute! You can use this picture in years to come to remind Blake to be a good boy to make up for this year. Love it.
These are great Betsy!!! We didn't get photos with Santa this year, he wasn't able to make it to our mall. :( There was an overlapping of Holidays.
Post a Comment