Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



The Flag Ceremony

The Dancers



The audience passing the parachute
The flag parachute that went over our heads! Really cool!

All of us at Stadium Of Fire!




Mom's 4th of July Decorations

The kids in their red white and blue!



Blake's first 4th of July!
Aaron thinks this picture is inappropriate but I think it is adorable!



We had a nice 4th of July. I took the kids to the parade in the morning. Aaron doesn't do parades so he stayed home with Blake. We had lunch at Red Robbin with the Rentz Family. It was fun to see them and catch up for a while. We shopped at the mall and then went home for a nice afternoon nap. The highlight of the day was the Stadium of Fire! My favorite part was the flag ceremony. I loved watching all the doves that they flew over the stadium. I also felt proud to be an American after hearing from the service men and women and their families. I think Garrett's favorite part was watching the sky divers parachute down into the stadium. Mckennah and especially Cecily loved dancing to Hannah Montana. I took some pictures to remember the evening. I find myself trying not to take to many pictures lately because I know it can be annoying. It was nice to just spend time together as a family.

8 comments:

G and G Nut said...

Looks like a fabulous 4th of July. I would have loved to see McK and Cecily dancing with Hannah.
xoxo
Grams

Jessica said...

Your kids always look so old in these pictures. Who told them they good grow up while we were away??

And that video of Blake had me totally laughing out loud. SO cute.

Anonymous said...

The Stadium of Fire looked so fun!
And that picture of Blake is the Best!!! I have to get a copy of that.

Brooke said...

What Fun!!! Stadium of Fire is so fun!! Sounds like your 4th was fabulous!! love ya

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth- Jessica was wondering if you could add her to list so she can look at your blog? Her e-mail address is
mksngl9602@aol.com. Thanks!

Meridith said...

I loved all the pictures you put from 4th of July, but where's Aaron in them? Was he hiding again?

elizabeth scott said...

Merry~ Aaron is in the picture with Garrett. He is sitting next to him. He was cropped out because he was looking at the festivities instead of the camera. Some of us are not picture enthusiasts. He however gets big brownie points for buying tickets for all of us and sittig through Hannah Montana.

Alyssa said...

That is my sister and her family sitting infront of you. My two neices Holly and Jenny. Sad we all couldn't sit next to eachother :(
ps... that is the cutest picture of Blake EVER!!!