Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Funny Things Kids Think to do on Lazy Summer Days!!!


I have to say that my job is very entertaining some days! Kids think of the funniest things to do when they are bored! Cecily and her friends created a spa party yesterday ! They found an avocado in the fridge and painted their faces green. ( I wish I hadtaken a picture of this!) Then they sliced cucumbers for their eyes! I love the robe Cecily had on in 100 degree weather!


Cousin Maizey and Cecily went to the store with me the other day. They decided that they NEEDED bird houses! I guess Aunt Mackennzie Scott had showed them how to make sparkley bird houses with jewels one day. I unfortunately only had paint!

While at the flag retirement ceremony that we attended for FHE Garrett found a "Real Army Guy" to play with!



When Ryan and Jessica came to visit last week I had this brilliant idea to take dinner to the "hot" park one night. You know spice things up a little. We were hot and forgot enough water and dinks! Bugs were falling in the food. Maybe not such a great idea for dinner on a HOT night. I did like the smore's idea in the back yard. This was good cheap entertainment.

Here are some "REALLY BORED" teenage boys! One night after basketball in the back yard and before a movie night Dawson and Jaylen decided to play....I'm A Chubbby Bunny! You see how many marshmellows you can fit in your mouth while saying I'm a chubby bunny!
And #1 Best idea for bored kids in the summer...... Road Trip with Grandpa Butch!!!!!
He just bought this $600 van (fully loaded with DVD player, 70's blue plush seats and a very comfortable retractable bed! ) just for his road trips with grandkids!!! They love it!!!!! We(all of the moms) LOVE Grandpa Butch!!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Love the little girl spa! They sure learn young what is our girl secret to having a day of pampering.

G and G Nut said...

Love all the pictures, but the chubby bunnies have to be my favorite.

Meridith said...

Wish I could be bored with you guys! Looks entertaining. Tell Dawson that Bart could beat him at Chubby Bunny!

Love Ya'll.

natalie a said...

ok the spa pic is way too much! I LOVED it!!! this is what I have to look forward to :)