Sunday, March 23, 2008

Traditions....The Scotts Easter Egg Hunts

The Morning began at Spanish Fork ball field. We did our first egg hunt there. It took an entire 3 minutes. Garrett didn't want to go pick up any eggs because the parents were asked to just watch their children and not help. That was a rule I should have dismissed. Garrett and I enjoyed watching all the kids pick up eggs. Dawson however did not just watch in his age division. He scored our whole family a bunch of free meals at Magelby's Fresh! Good job Dawson!He also got a few free ice creams from Cold Stone and enough bowling passes for most of our family.

Grandpa Butch Enjoying A Ride With His Grand kids! We Love Our Fun Grandpa!


There were 3 groups for the egg hunts. Toddlers, Little kids and Big Kids.
This is the Little Kid's group waiting for their turn to find the eggs!

This is the Big Kid Group. They were not thrilled about a picture. Notice in the back ground two of them are leaving! This was the money egg hunt! See the money in their hands?!

Colorful Easter Umbrellas!

Kennedy's Loot!

Garrett and Max Enjoying their Easter findings!
The Hunting!




Happy Easter Treasures!

Smiling Cousins!

The only picture I took of Aaron! I wouldn't have included this one if I had taken a better one. Blake's pants are a little high on the waist here.

Uncle Riley having a chat with Dawson and Trevor!

Uncle Josh Hangin With Garrett
The Sisters and
Sisters-in Laws!




Baby Blake and Baby Isaiah!
I think they were not in the picture mood!

Easter Morning!


Blake's First Easter Sunday!
Your Sisters Love You!
But who doesn't Love you?


3 comments:

Brooke said...

What a fun Easter. Your bunny looks just like ours did. :) love ya, Brooke

G and G Nut said...

I love your pictures! Aaron looks like he is really loving Easter! :)
xoxo

Riley Alexander said...

That chat was actually me explaing the birds and the bees to them. Kidding