

Blake placed first in his 100 meter race at the fun run! He was so serious about this race. He was trying so hard to be big. The best part was watching him run up to the other runners, smile and socialize with them. Then we yelled, " Run Blakey run!" He realizes this is his race and he shoots off down the road way out in front of all the others. His chunky, stocky little body bouncing down the road! He takes first place! So dang cute!
Last night Blake has a nightmare. He is screaming and crying and I go in his room to wake him from this awful dream. I say, "Blake what's wrong sweet heart?" He says with sobs, "He ate my fwies!" It was 3 am and I started laughing. "Oh Blakey it's okay! You just had a bad dream. Tomorrow maybe we can get you some french fries." He says in his saddest voice, "OKay mommy. Can I have a dwink?" Only Blake can have nightmares about someone taking his FOOD!!!! So funny
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Blake is so funny!
Posted by elizabeth scott at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW teaching him young...how cute.
OH MY GOSH. This post was my favorite ever. I was laughing out loud the whole time I read it. I could totally picture Blake the whole time too. I love that kid, I can't wait to see you guys in September!
I love the nightmare story! Blake is my heart I hope to get a little boy just like him someday!
That video was darling!! I am so glad you posted it. He is such a cute, fun little dumpling!!
xoxoxo
sooooooo cute!
What an awesome video to have. He is adorable.
Post a Comment